New fz6r Accessories

CrazyCawi

I hope to god this isnt a repost lol
But from what I can tell these are all new releases.

Top Case Mounting Kits by SHAD

These mounting kits are required for installation of the SHAD Top Cases on the FZ6R.
Fits '09~'12 FZ6R
DBY-ACC56-23-71 $114.95

Yamaha FZ6R Accessories, Yamaha FZ6R Top Case Mounting Kits by SHAD

image.jpg

33L Top Case by SHAD

Yamaha FZ6R Accessories, Yamaha FZ6R 33L Top Case by SHAD

SHAD's SH-33 is a sturdy and modernly designed removable top case featuring 33 liters in storage capacity, enough to hold one full face helmet and additional accessories including a rain coat and a pair of gloves. The SH-33 features an incorporated carrying handle for easy portability and offers SHAD's easy to use "Press Down" locking system.
If you already have a flat rear rack, capable of a 10 lb load limit, the Universal mounting plate included for direct mount, may be used. Otherwise a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold separately) is required for mounting SHAD® Top Cases. Top Case load limit is 6.6 pounds.

Fits '11~'12 FZ8, '09~'12 FZ6R, '06~'12 FJR1300, '09~'12 Zuma 125
DBY-ACC56-23-67 $104.95

image.jpg

29L Top Case by SHAD

Yamaha FZ6R Accessories, Yamaha FZ6R 29L Top Case by SHAD

SHAD's SH-29 is a compact and practical 29-liter lockable, removable, top case that includes a reflective panel for added visibility. Featuring 29 Liters of storage capacity, enough to hold on Full Face Helmet and a pair of gloves. The SH-29 features an incorporated handle for easy portability and offers SHAD's easy to use "Press Down" locking system.
If you already have a flat rear rack, capable of a 10 lb load limit, the Universal mounting plate included for direct mount, may be used. Otherwise a vehicle specific mounting kit (sold separately) is required for mounting SHAD® Top Cases. Top Case load limit is 6.6 pounds.

Fits '11~'12 FZ8, '09~'12 FZ6R, '06~'12 FJR1300, '09~'12 Zuma 125
DBY-ACC56-23-66 $95.95

Side Case by SHAD

This (2) 43 liter lockable, removable case includes reflective panels for added visibility. Both cases include handles for easy portability. Features an integrated backrest pad. Each case can hold (1) full face helmet. Mounting Kit required for mounting SHAD Side Cases (sold separately).

Fits '07~'09 FZ6, '09~'12 FZ6R

Cases (sold as a pair)
ABA-0SS56-22-18 $419.99

Mounting Kit for FZ6R (not shown)
DBY-ACC56-23-72 $269.95

image.jpg

Yamaha FZ6R Accessories, Yamaha FZ6R GoPro® Adaptor by Techmount®

GoPro® Adaptor by Techmount®

Attaches your GoPro® camera to virtually any style Techmount®. Easily detachable to move from one vehicle to another.

Black
DBY-ACC56-23-95 $9.95

image.jpg

Universal Surface Mount by Techmount®

Yamaha FZ6R Accessories, Yamaha FZ6R Universal Surface Mount by Techmount®

Designed to mount onto any flat surface and only requires 2” of surface area. Surface material is sandwiched between upper and lower mounting plates. Provides a very sturdy platform for mounting various accessories.

DBY-ACC56-23-91 $79.95

Last edited by a moderator:
fixed it for you dart :)

So all I need are the 2 parts below and i am good to go? Also, can I still ride with a passenger when they are on?

DBY-ACC56-23-71
DBY-ACC56-23-67

I was thinking more... you should add it to that thread.... as a collection of luggage available :)

oooooh ahuh....:bsflag:....sounds good I could do that

I hope to god this isnt a repost lol
But from what I can tell these are all new releases.

Top Case Mounting Kits by SHAD

These mounting kits are required for installation of the SHAD Top Cases on the FZ6R.
Fits '09~'12 FZ6R
DBY-ACC56-23-71 $114.95

Yamaha FZ6R Accessories, Yamaha FZ6R Top Case Mounting Kits by SHAD
I've got this (the 33L version). It *is* very sturdy, and the fit and finish seems as good or better than the Givi models I've seen. However, be aware that they stopped selling the cases with the red reflectors, and have begun substituting clear. If you want red, you can order it separately as an option (for about $15).

Ordered it for my last bike, and never installed the rack mount... Just ordered the new rack mount for the fizzer... I'll review it here after I get it installed, and a few miles on it...

Edit:

By the way, here it is in case you're interested:

7317895644_a171fc3482_z.jpg

7317895308_3c6f154df2_z.jpg

Last edited:

Back