New chain

abyss1406

just replaced my chain this saturday, no sprokets because they look just fine, and it was alot easier than i thought it would be. the chain cost 75 bucks and the chain breaker was 14 bucks gotta love harbor frieght specials.

Sounds like a deal..I had the harborfeight one also. Did u use a rivet master link? What tool did u use to press the plate on/peen the rivet? I tried to do mine myself but I didn't really have the right tool to press it on/ rivet it and the o rings got jacked up. Was going on a trip the following day so I just bit the bullet and had the dealer install it. For me it was worth the money for the peace of mind knowing I wouldn't throw a chain into my leg. Moral of the story..anyone who isn't accustomed to doing their own rivet links...order a few extra. They are cheep

abyss1406

i used the harbor freight tool with a metal backing to keep the pin inside and the larger pin to flare the link also had a local bike shop inspect it just to make sure i did it right afterwards for the piece of mind.