Neon/Fluorescent Shirts?

lwclancers

I tried an interweb search and just cant seem to find what I am looking for. Has anyone seen a neon/fluorescent shirt? Preferably those that have a UV rating, and some sort of polyester/sweat wicking material. I sometimes see construction or road workers wearing something similar.

I am considering buying a vest (ICON Stryker Dryver) this summer, and a shirt like this would be ideal for underneath. Sure, I could get a long sleeve white under armour, but something appeals to me to add that extra shot of safety by possibly going with a neon yellow undershirt, etc.

lwclancers

It never ceases to amaze me how ill spend an hour looking for something and cant find it, then once I ask for help, I find it 5 mins later :)

Something along these lines:
SAFETY SHIRTS & SWEAT SHIRTS

Unless someone knows of once made for biking. Im not sure the shirt above are designed to stand up to the airflow of traveling at highway speeds.

Y

yellowfz

We found them at a local sports center, Academy Academy - Wolverine Men's Tru Hi-Vis Caution T-Shirt, caught them on clearance and got 2 for $10, we got vest and pull over shirt, great for night riding. Vest are a little flappy at speed but the shirts (we got the long sleeve tee, good air flow) do great, although people still don't see you sometimes, imagine that.

Last edited by a moderator:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member