Naked??

lilfuzz

I was wondering.... Since I have wrecked the R. I wonder if anybody thought about what the R's would look like naked?? Just any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm thinking about it instead of attempting to fix what I broke!

T

tonup

i would love to know what they look like naked i say got for it

SLAMF

I laid mine down in gravel and I wondered what it would look like so I took the fairings off. Personally I did not like it at all. Did not look like a super sport bike anymore to me. So i got a new fairing and it's back to normal.

xplodnstar

Here's mine with the fairings removed..... Not the best angle, but can give you an idea.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
It may not look as bad if we could get someone to fab some plastic covers to hide the factory holes for mounting the fairings. :don'tknow:

B

Binks33

i think the fz6r looks great naked,of course everthing is better when its NAKED:cool:

cbzdel

F

fast blue one

Theres a guy lives somewhere near me who has a white naked divvy. While it's not for me, I must say it doesn't look too bad at all,

volkmkiv

i am going to attempt to use the fz1n kit to go naked on the fz6r. i would like someone who knows for sure if it might be possible with FEW modifications. I know a couple of fz6 w/ the mod done.

atomoverride

ok hold the phone.....is it just me or does that pic have a FULL SEAT. and the side parts and the light looks different.

Does anyone have a part list to switch between full farring to this look?

lilfuzz

It does look alot different. Full seat and some plastic is different??? I dont get it....

acasey07

I took all the fairings off it and I like the look alot but i had to put them back on because there was nowhere to easily mount the front turn signals without messingg around with the wiring.

theres also a lot of extra mounting brackets and whatnot that would have to be taken off for a clean look but I think that it doesnt look too shabby

fz6rwolf

That looks pretty good, if anything happens to my plastics I'll do that and just get a universal shield.