My street fighter mod on 2010 fz6r,

Haven68

First off I know some may say that the fz6r doesn't look very good naked but I beg to differ, I wanted to give it a try so I stripped it down and read mounted everything and I absolutely love it, plus it only cost about 7 dollars all together and it looks like a totally different bike, comment and let me know what you think, and the best part is I can go back and forth, I can switch it either way in about 30 min, here are some before and after pics!

abyss1406

looking good man, nice photos too I went naked about a month or so ago, dont think ill go back

JSP

Super Moderator
I like it! Good job!

Care to put together a write up / "how-to". Sure many are interested.

Haven68

Honestly guys I bought two simple flat brackets, like an L bracket but flattened out lol I'll get the specific part name in the morning, and to mount the headlight I used two ( clevis clamps ) and the original mounting hardware to mount the headlight to the triple tree, I'll add pics in a few minutes it was really simple once I found the right parts, you could probably make it look a lot more professional with a lot more money into it but for like 7 or 8 dollars I think it looks just fine

Haven68

So I have now included close up pics of the brackets and clevis clamps I used, you can get it all at ace hardware, lowes, or home depot, the brackets I used to mount the dash/gages are just L brackets but they are flat... if that makes since, you buy them like that, I also will have a video link soon for YouTube were I really show how I did it,

This picture shows the clevis clamp that mounts to the triple tree and has a place to bolt the headlight too,

This image shows the brakes used for the speedo/gages, there are two bolts under the top black braket on the triple tree that you can unscrew and then run the screw back threw the braket to hold it in place, then use the screws you take out of the back of the dash/speedo to mount it back on the new brakets, really simple once you get in there and actually look at it,

Last edited:

Haven68

Yea it's pretty easy, it does ride different thought took me a while to get used to it but I don't think I'll be going back anytime soon