my poor little sis

roundhouse

my mom worked as an LVN during her college days wiping adult *** is no big deal for her.

I talked to my sis and she said she is glad mom was available. it would just be too weird for me to do it. so i feel better.

her hubby is home now and he can wipe her *** although she said she is not eating until her left wrist heals enough to wipe (i am not sure exactly what is broke but it's not as bad as her right)

we will see how long that lasts.

roundhouse

how did she put the jeans on in the first place?

seems like that's a sweat pants and shower after situation
this was just after the accident, the clothes she was wearing during her spill. one of her employees went to the hospital with her and drove her home after. she stayed with her until i got there.

linkgt

she was talking on the phone walking out of her office and tripped over her own two feet. broke her phone and both her wrists. Being a good big brother (and her husband is on a business trip) I went over to help where i could.

we were sitting on the couch watching TV she was all doped up. she starts crying and sobbing. I ask her what I can do, does she need a pain pill? should I call the doc?

she looked up at me and said "I have to poop"

At first I was like "ok what's the big deal?" then it dawned on me that her wrists are broken she is in a cast on one and a bulky splint on the other.

"OH GOD!"

I don't want to see my sisters ..............bare *** or more. I called my mom who was quite a ways away. I asked if she could hold it until mom got there.

she said no.

I am freaking out. she is trying to unbutton her jeans. she cant

i take her shoulder and guide her tipsy self to the bathroom. deep breath. unbutton the jeans and unzip...........run out of the bathroom. she managed to get them down and sat on the pot for an hour until mom got there.

am i a bad brother for not wiping her ***? I did take her a book to read although she struggled with it.

brother in law will be back tonight, mom will stay with her until then. bless her heart she has always been a klutz and has always skirted injury until now.
Is this real life?