My new journey in life begins.....

Michael Wilson

So at the beginning of October I moved to Phoenix to attend MMI (Motorcycle Mechanical Institute). (Also why I havent been active lately) I just started 2 weeks ago so I'm in motorcycle theory, interesting but boring.... Once I get into machine shop I am going to try and whip up a few parts for our bikes and test them out. Any suggentions on what I should try and make?

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

rjohnson5481

ah i was signed up for UTI before enlisting! I'm very jealous some days wish i waited a year or two. But hey when you're there let us know some of us are close to you. ( i'm in tucson)
Good luck!

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

rjohnson5481

The school can help you afford it with some debt, to me the hard part is supporting yourself.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

rjohnson5481

yeah, well im still on my dads health plan... thus i dont get much financial aid... :/ and affording the move its self, place to live, moving all the way there, job?... all of it.. not just school its self
wait, do you support yourself?
being on your parents health care shouldn't effect it, it's living by yourself. But trust me i understand. B/c me and my wife work she doesn't get shit.

Michael Wilson

haha blue sounds like a good idea but without loosing hp.... thats the problem!

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member
Last edited:

AngryAnt

Congrats, I'm always happy to see one pursue something they enjoy and start making money off of it.

Btw, from experience, once you get out and land a job, eat ramen noodles for a year if you have to and drop every spare penny on paying that crap off, don't let it follow you around for years.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Michael Wilson

Phoenix campus is ok buts it primarily dominated by harley-davidson.... Just like the florida campus i suppose.....

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Integrated 30mm cannons in the air scoops....I just hate bad drivers!