My new Fzr6 was turning off

Road Rubber2009

I saw here alotta people having problems with bike turning off or "stalling like mine was. I have a full 2Bros exaust and a power comander V. i called my dealer and he told me that gas gets old real dast with ethonal and Stabil makes a green one for sea. Also sea foam works good so i added a full can to a full tank on my fzr6 (new ) its been sitting .
and perfect I even tried to make it stall, nope. I think ethonal is the culprit here and in washington state we dont drive too much in the rainy winter so summer rocks:cool:

Last edited:

Road Rubber2009

an after thought on my old gas

I did forget to mention I bought mybike (new) 2011, it is a 2009, it has been sitting in the garage due to a medical problem. But im better now !:)

JSP

Super Moderator
You put the WHOLE can in your gas tank??? If I recall correctly, you are only supposed to put in 1 oz per gallon of gas... so like what, 4 ounces? You put in 4 times that much. Not sure if that could cause any damage or what not.. but I would follow the directions.

Sparkxx1

You put the WHOLE can in your gas tank??? If I recall correctly, you are only supposed to put in 1 oz per gallon of gas... so like what, 4 ounces? You put in 4 times that much. Not sure if that could cause any damage or what not.. but I would follow the directions.
*Facepalm*