My new FZ6R will be here in 2 days!

master111400

Congrats on your new purchase. Myself and my wife have both recently taken the MSF course and purchased a 6R. We have 2010 red and white. As her and I are both novice new riders I decided to seek help. I went on the sister website (didnt notice the 6R site) and started a thread. You may be interested in reading some of the advice there. If you want a book try this one Sport Riding Techniques by Nick Ienatsch. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Sport-Riding-Techniques-Develop-Confidence/dp/1893618072/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1291872539&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Sport Riding Techniques: How To Develop Real World Skills for Speed, Safety, and Confidence on the Street and Track (9781893618077): Nick Ienatsch, Kenny Roberts: Books[/ame] I am currently deployed to Afghanistan and cannot ride. I am doing my best to read anything related to motorcycle safety and riding techniques. I have found this book very informative.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum.

elishatarvin

welcome. and congrats (kinda redundant i know). the 6r is my first bike and i am so glad i went with a 600 instead of 250. it is a great beginner bike, as long as ur "mature" with it. and i know about 100 times more now because of this forum than i did before. this is a great site with some super smart people on here.

btw, what color did u get (sorry if u already stated this; hopefully its yellow, its the safest and fastest :innocent: )

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member