my new bike

iSpoolin

here's a still shot. I have the stock windscreen and with the open back on the gopro, I get alot of windnoise. i pivoted as far forward as I could, within an 2 inches of the key. I did hit my helmet twice on it coming across a rough patch at the timing light. I would definetly use it there again, but I want to try the tail next time too. any luck using adhesive mounts on the body; does it come off without damaging the paint?

[/IMG]
I've been using the waterproof casing, so far no big amounts of wind noise! I'll have to try your location, it looks good, I've been trying to figure a good way to show the tach and all. and yeah they just pull off, takes a bit of force though, the ones I used never left any residue.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

bmw675

I've been using the waterproof casing, so far no big amounts of wind noise! I'll have to try your location, it looks good, I've been trying to figure a good way to show the tach and all. and yeah they just pull off, takes a bit of force though, the ones I used never left any residue.
Its great to see the tach, but I can hardly see the speedometer. maybe a tinted screen would help, but at that angle and alot of light, I cant seem to pick it up. Oh well, I'll just keep it wound up in 2nd to make it look like I'm flying. :D