MY first couple mods Blue fz6r

K2jer

So I've had the bike a week now. Got the itch this weekend to work on it.

First think I did was remove the dumb ass white sticker beside the headlight. it's only on one side and looks totally outta place. here are some before and after pictures.

and after

I also put on a universal fender eliminator and LED rear turn signals. totally cleans up the rear of the bike

before

And after

L

lazamus69

Good start on the mods.....What kind of bulb goes in the light above the headlight?...LED or HID it NOW!!!...:D

mtejam

Nice work. How hard was it to change the fender eliminator. I have been planning to change it but never found time. Also, where did you get your kit.

K2jer

Nice work. How hard was it to change the fender eliminator. I have been planning to change it but never found time. Also, where did you get your kit.
The kit came from Envy Rides which is the local shop I bought my bike. To install it yes it was a pain in the ass. First of all there are no plugs or connectors for the lights. so you have a long harness that you need to cut to get the fender off. Other then that it wasn't that big of a deal. had to drill a couple holes because of it being a universal kit but it was a good price with the LED turn signals and the bracket it came to 75. The LED's are insanely bright at night. And they flash the signals quicker which I like. Draws more attention to the bike.

J

jtarkany

That tail tidy looks so much better, good choice :thumbup:.

fz6rwolf

I need my tail for now, the reflectors hold up the saddlebags. If anyone ever makes brackets for hard bags for this bike then I'll do the FE too but until then I gotta carry stuff.

GoGreen09

K2 - did you use anything to get the sticker off? I'm thinking of removing mine too.

K2jer

Heat gun. Get it warm comes off alot easier and then goo gone or wd 40 to get the sticky stuff off just make sure you use alot or it'll scratch.

fz6rwolf

Didn't even use a heat gun on mine though couple spots had to thumbnail pieces off and then used goo gone, then coat of wax. I also took off the FZ6R sticker from the front to make it balanced.

F

FZ6biker

Nice bike and the mods are cool. IMHO you need flushies in place of the front signals and yes that white sticker has to go:thumbup:

The kit came from Envy Rides which is the local shop I bought my bike. To install it yes it was a pain in the ass. First of all there are no plugs or connectors for the lights. so you have a long harness that you need to cut to get the fender off. Other then that it wasn't that big of a deal. had to drill a couple holes because of it being a universal kit but it was a good price with the LED turn signals and the bracket it came to 75. The LED's are insanely bright at night. And they flash the signals quicker which I like. Draws more attention to the bike.
How much did envy sell you the Universal. I also bought my bike at envy.

K2jer

the universal and led turn signals were like 75 with tax. how much did you pay for the bike. It'll probably make you sick how little I paid there haha