My best ride this week

bloodypulp

I was riding across the causeway(24 mi. straight shot bridge that crosses Lake Pontchatrain in New Orleans.) about 7:30 this eve. The sun was setting to my left over the water, and the wind was at my back.I looked in my mirrors and saw no traffic behind me for miles,and nothing ahead . So i was cruising along at 6000 rpm and just had to kick this pig wot. For the next 6 or 7 miles it was me my black beauty and the road. felt like heaven on earth.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

bloodypulp

Being alone out there,doesn't happen very often,usually lot of traffic and it has its own police force. i couldn't resist.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

bloodypulp

haha, username is from my old x-box days,back when i was getting killed every 5 mins. playing halo online. lets hope i fair better with bikes. so far so good!

RoadTrip

I was riding across the causeway(24 mi. straight shot bridge that crosses Lake Pontchatrain in New Orleans.) about 7:30 this eve. The sun was setting to my left over the water, and the wind was at my back.I looked in my mirrors and saw no traffic behind me for miles,and nothing ahead . So i was cruising along at 6000 rpm and just had to kick this pig wot. For the next 6 or 7 miles it was me my black beauty and the road. felt like heaven on earth.
You are now officially addicted, and there is no turning back at this point