MPH Conversion

Jet A

I saw a video on youtube that you can change between MPH and KPH with a simple push of the button. Anyone try this with any success. My bike doesn't seem to do it, maybe because its a Canadian thing? Doesn't work for me.:mad:

Cheers

Jet

All you do is hold the "select" odometer button in for 2 seconds. Mine does it so easily that I've accidently switched to Km when resetting the odo's after filling the tank.

All you do is hold the "select" odometer button in for 2 seconds. Mine does it so easily that I've accidently switched to Km when resetting the odo's after filling the tank.

yup... same here

it still blows my mind that it's the 21st century and the U.S. is like still NOT on the metric system... <lol> our British roots have made us incompatible with the rest of the world... hahahahaha. oh well...

it still blows my mind that it's the 21st century and the U.S. is like still NOT on the metric system... <lol> our British roots have made us incompatible with the rest of the world... hahahahaha. oh well...

to be fair, here in the UK we still use miles and mph (it would have been changed if the EU has its way, but there are just too many signs to change). I personally switch codes a lot if i'm doing joinery etc. Metric is far superior, but imperial still has a big part to play.

Well, I have tried again, no luck. I will ask at the dealership next time I am in.

Jet

Back