Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

A few pix from last weekend's ride... Also picked up some new threads during the Pilot sale...

u9e6a7am.jpg

ede6epa7.jpg

yzeseqeh.jpg

su2etu9y.jpg

If you ever get exhaust on that bike get a yoshi pipe they did amazing

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Some pics from hitting Palomar Sunday

20130303_PalomarMountain_2321-L.jpg

20130303_PalomarMountain_2171-L-Copy.jpg

20130303_PalomarMountain_2035-L-Copy.jpg

20130303_PalomarMountain_1896-L-Copy.jpg

popped my suits cherry too :)

2013-03-05_00-24-22_130.jpg

Here's a few of the motofoto.us shots

DSC_5868-M.jpg

DSC_5871-M.jpg

DSC_5863-M.jpg

hey jonker can u send me Google map link of hyw 94 i wanna make the ride down there some time and curious were that particular stretch is.

Cool thanks a lot man :thumbup:

Yea definitely gonna be an all day thing. The Ride home will no doubt suck and be painful haha

Exhaust mod complete :D

I decided not to go to the hassle of mounting the exhaust. It's light enough and it seems to be stable.

lkbYAKw.jpg

Is there a silencer available for that muffler? The viper is loud even with the db killer. Can only imagine how loud when I pull it out. LOL!

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure if there's a silencer available for this can. It's loud as anything though! Much louder than TBR... It said on the side of the box that it's to be used for track use only lol

All aftermarket cans are track use only.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Oh rightio then lol... Either way it's way too loud for street use... I have to throttle off if I see the PO haha... I installed an o2 sensor as you can see to try and compensate for no PCV/JBP... Hopefully it goes ok

I <3 ACH! :) Sadly, I wasn't able to ride ACH this weekend... Had to get the R6 serviced, RX-8 smog checked, and busted water heater at home replaced. Not to mention family stuff etc etc. great weather down the drain. :sob: And it's supposed to rain again next week... :(

Back