Motodynamic Xmas coupon - valid Dec 24-25

ajones70

Received the xmas coupon via email today.
Wishing you all a wonderful and safe Merry Christmas!

Attachments

bleedinblue

Elite Member

ajones70

Just ordered the sequential tail light and the flush mount front indicators :D Shame they will sit in a box for about 4-5 months before installing due to winter weather here:(

Last edited:

ajones70

garage or wheel it into the house
Lol it IS in the garage, fully winterized, battery trickle charge and covered! Cant wheel into house. Its Alberta I live in so hopefully can de-winterize April or May and get the mods done.....too cold out and too much snow out there right now..

bleedinblue

Elite Member

ajones70

Did you go smoked or clear?I just got done ordering the smoked taillight.I couldn't really afford the indicators being xmas and everything.No biggie tho, I just wanted the added visibility, I'll still have my rear fender on because my saddlebags strap to it, I can't see the fender with them on anyway lol.
I ordered clear... I ummed and ahhhd about it for awhile tho lmao....jeesh who knew it would be such a decision to make!!!! If I had the same colour bike as you I def would've gone smoked as well. I wasnt sure if the indicators would go out of stock for months on end like the tail light wait has been so I just bit the bullet and ordered it as well...merry xmas to me!!!! Lol

Last edited:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

ajones70

I'm the same way with making up my mind on something I have to vision.I'm glad you went with the clear, it should look great on your bike.Don't forget some pics next spring.
Thanks! And glad someone else has the same problem lol. Yes, I will put pics on for sure :D

infamous38

hey just a heads up I just received an email from motodynamic.

Dear Customer,

We regret to inform you that we just discovered a programming error in the 2009-2014 Yamaha FZ6R sequential LED tail lights that you have purchased on or after December 18th, 2013. The error causes the last column of LEDs to not light up in sequential mode due to an incorrect timing parameter in the software.

If you have already installed or planning to install this item regardless of the error, you can temporarily disable the sequential mode and have the turn signals run in non-sequential mode. It will not harm the tail light in any manner if it is operated in this mode.

We have made it a priority to get this issue fixed as soon as possible because I know the last backorder was a lengthy one. Once we get this issue resolved we will replace, at no additional cost, the light for you. You do not need to send the first unit back to us, simply keep or discard it.

Although I have no exact date for when this will be accomplished, I will be sending a follow up email at the moment the issue is corrected and replacement shipped. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member