MoHawks

If you want to be a non-conformist, don't wear a hawk, put some "A" for anarchy stickers on the bike and a few "Hello Kitty" stickers too.

hello%2Bkitty%2Bmotorcycle%2Bstyle.jpg

hello-kitty-motorcycle-6.jpg

cropped-anarchy.jpg

Completely agreed. My opinions aren't based on anyting other than my own observations and feelings.

Some people feel the same way about my forearm tattoos at first glance, I'm sure. Especially considering that I work with a bunch of reserved engineers in a corporate office.

Like was said above, I just say "Flock it" and move on with my day. They don't take the time to understand that I wear them because I am a cancer survivor and have them to honor those who have fought and survived, and those who fought and lost with honor. The quote at the bottom of my comments is what they used to say to Spartans before they went to war. Come back with your shield(fought with honor and survived), or on it(fought with honor and passed). That phrase is split on each forearm, H TAN H on my right, and EPI TAE on my left.

I apologize if my previous post caused problems or pissed people off. I was meaning that as snarky and cynnical, and not directed at anyone specifically. It's all in good humor.

So, if you want to get the 'hawk, get the 'hawk and rock it out; but please, oh please, don't be a tool on a bike at any time with or without it. (Not saying you are or ever were, just voicing a request.)

:iconbeer:

Last edited:

Back