Mirrors

bluefz6r

First off I hope the Images load up, if not i'm sorry will try again. I wanted to know if any one has experienced these mirrors. I'm about to buy a set but afraid they'll be crappy, i'd like to know more on their manufacture quality and operational as well. Is the construction sturdy, do they vibrate too much and how about the mirrors? Does the quality of the reflection match or supersede the originals?

Last edited:

bluefz6r

Images

One Picture, I wasn't able to upload a second one. I found them on Ebay, so any feed back would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Attachments

Last edited:

bakkenlab

use tinypic.com or something along those lines if you want the image url...

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

linkgt

I would highly suggest to get Ninja Zx6r mirrors (2007) as they fit the fz6r and have decent rear view.

Roaddawg

Search for mirrors on the forum...there are a lot of reviews of the ones that work and don't work. These ones have been called Trojan mirrors in the past, and they have sucked according to people on here that have tried them. Look through previous threads and you might find what your looking for.

iSpoolin

Im not a fan of the "Carbon Fiber Look" stuff. It looks horrible and cheap if you ask me.

DakinechicK

Do NOT get those...they are horrible. They don't fit well, they are flimsy, and after installed they look awful. I had them on my bike for a few months and then got the R6s mirrors which looked SO much better, higher quality as well. My opinion is those trojan mirrors are junk... even if you do only pay 15 dollars for them. :eek:

KingDP

Do NOT get those...they are horrible. They don't fit well, they are flimsy, and after installed they look awful. I had them on my bike for a few months and then got the R6s mirrors which looked SO much better, higher quality as well. My opinion is those trojan mirrors are junk... even if you do only pay 15 dollars for them. :eek:
Do you have any pics up of the R6 Mirrors? i was interested in getting the R6 Mirrors myself. I've only seen pics of the ZX6R's installed.

bluefz6r

Inputs

Thanks everyone for your inputs, looks like i've changed my mind and will definitely look at other options. They've caught my eyes because of the integrated LED but I might just buy the flush mounts and R6 mirrors separate.