Miles logged on your FZ6R

MNDZA

How many miles have you logged in so far on your new bike?
I've gone about 2500 and that's pretty good considering the crappy weather we've been having this "summer" in Chicago. I'm tempted to get some rain gear and go out and ride in it on purpose, but it still won't be fun not being able to lean hard.

arodhr13

ive got about 2440 on mine ive had it for about 1mo.
have you seen or no anyone who has the Comp Werkes 09 FZ6R Exhaust Tip
im interested in that for the sound as i dont have the 900 buck for the tbr exhaust.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
It does nothing for sound or performance. It is merely a cosmetic piece.

As for miles, I have about 3000 miles on mine. But since we are supposed to have storms for the next 10 days, it's going to be a while before I get to do any more riding. Although, riding in the rain is no problem with the FZ6R. I rode 55 miles in the rain on Sunday without a snag (except I had no rain gear). The bike handles really well on wet roads, as long as you aren't trying to drag knees around corners. :cool:

oyamyers

Bought mine on June 2nd and have 2600 miles. Its been the best summer for riding here in the Seattle area. I've taken it on two long rides of over 400 miles. still waiting for Corbin to make seats for the FZ6R.:Sport:

xplodnstar

still waiting for Corbin to make seats for the FZ6R.:Sport:

I'm working as fast as I can for that. :p

I can't quote my mileage until I get the bike back, but I know I'm over 4k.

Funkmaxtor

4975 as of today.

fz6rwolf

Only about 3,000 or so:(. Hasn't been a great summer. Don't do extra riding during the week when I ride the bike to work because I usually don't get home till after 6pm as it is. Way too much rain this summer.

SiGPiGomer

I have about 6500 miles so far on my bike. I have owned it now for about 4 and 1/2 months now. I guess you could say I have done a lot of riding this summer. Next month I am driving my bike from Michigan to Dallas, Texas. It ought to be a fun trip. It is like a 23 hour drive, so I am hoping to do it over 2 days.

GoGreen09

Bought the bike in Feb, but didn't start riding till March coz of the rain. I have about 2900 miles on it now. I've been wanting to go down the scenic stuff on Hwy1 in Cali, but just haven't had the chance.

Roaddawg

I'm just over 3200 miles. I've been commuting on it almost everyday this month, 102 miles round trip...the time goes by so much more enjoyable than driving.

demon408

just got back from a ride today im at 290mi. its still beakin in

Verranth

Its now 3 weeks and 4 days since I've bought mine and I'm at 19xxs. I'll be over 2k by the time I get home.

I only wish I had more time to ride.

spacemonkey

19xx just about 2 months of riding.i just run out of cool places to ride, i love me my canyons tho...

bigguybbr

I'm only at about 2500 since march. The rain here in the northeast has really been a killer this year.

Comiha22

Purchased on 6/16/09. Had 750 Friday AM, over 1500 yesterday afternoon. 300mi one way to NY & back Fri/Monday, along with a 180+ ride Sat.

neshi

600 good considering I was out on vacation and only have a week on the bike!