M4 Exhaust

All I have to say is be patient and wait because there are now 3 available exhausts for our bike (TBR M4 and Arrow) and by the end of the summer there will be 5 or 6 (Leo Vince and Scorpion) things are startin to look up for the fz6r slowly but surely. the best we can do is get our bike out there keep bothering dealers and manufacturers and eventually they will realize just how popular our bike has become!!!

Hey cb......,

I'm feeling the same way cuz it looks clean. Still waiting, but I saw a late model R1 with big right side pipe,.......mean, similar to arrow.

In my opinion, this exhaust is ugly but doesn't sound too bad. Would sound better if a power commander was put on to take care of the rich condition. Richer, hotter engines naturally produce less sound. Not sure exactly why, but they do. Probably something to do with the higher wavelengths caused by the heat and extra unburnt vapors in the gas bouncing the waves around differently. Anywho, I digress. Not a bad sound, tho. M4 should redo this video after tuning a PCIII on the bike and do the video with driveby's as well as free-revs. Then people will really know what to expect of this product.

from what i heard it makes it sounds like a 2 cylinder more than a 4 more like a ninja u need to do a drive by video with it about 10k rpm

its a fuckin great sounding exhaust.. you need to hear one in person because the youtube video doesnt give you an idea.. no recording will but in person it sounds fuckin mad..

Back