Lowering link options and where to buy?

ajkewler

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find some lowering links and a lowered kick stand for the fz6r. Ordered some from roaring toyz but just been told today that they're back ordered for 3 weeks. What other options are there for besides roaring toyz? :(

ajkewler

Yeah I've looked on ebay, craigslist amazon and googled almost every bike store online. A few shops here said they could get it in two days but after placing a order was told its on back order and will take 2-3 weeks. I'm waiting to hear from a shop tomorrow where they're supposed to get in stock of some lowering links made by lightening performace. Just no one keeping stock of these things anywhere. I was able to find a vendor that has the lowered kick stand in stock so those should be arriving in about a week and a half but won't do any good without the lowering links.

ajkewler

In case anyone is interested, I spoke to Brad at roaring toyz and they have the lowering link in stock as of today. Ordered it as they opened this morning, felt like I've been stalking the guy for two weeks, wonder if he'll miss me.