Lower the hand bars?

Zwillmon

Lower the handle bars?

I want to know if anyone has lowered the handle bars? I am very tall 6'3" and I know that bike is a up right ride postion but I would like to lower the bars like an " or so. My goal is to lean farward more with how having to LEAN farward. Any pictures would be great.:wreck::wreck:

Last edited:

Michael Wilson

Loosen the bar clamps and rotate them vackwards towards you. Make sure you have plenty of clearance to you tank and fenders. Remember to adjust the levers when its all done.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Michael Wilson

How hard is it to put the rim tape on? Is it a tedious pain in the ass? I'd like to add red reflective rim tape. The red looks good on the Ravens.
If you can lift both wheels off the ground while you do it its very easy. If u have to keep rolling the bike its a pain in the ass

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

RoadTrip

definitely get a set of pitbull stands, even if you never pull your own wheels, it is so great to be able to lift the bike to work on cleaning chain and rims, inspect tires, etc. And, you don't need spools, I could lift both my bikes without any additional spools (from under the swingarm and from front fork ends)

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member