Love the perks of working for an outdoors store

JSP

Super Moderator
Hell yeah! Come riding season we can get some sick vid with 2 GoPros! Good way to compare the HD 2 and 3 as well. You getting the black version or silver?

JSP

Super Moderator
Seeing that it's 40% off, I'll probably go with the Black! Has all the extra cool stuff with it!
Awesome. You going to buy the suction cup mount too? Think the 3's only come with 2 sticky mounts and that's it.

Perks are good. My job isnt one I get anything cool for working here. :) Well, except a paycheck. :D

Let me know if you get the grab bag of mounts. I will go in half on it with ya. I need the ONE mount that the guy lost with my camera. I need the mount on the right. I can't use any of my sticky mounts without it. Just dont want to pay full price for the whole bag of mounts when thats the only one I need. They want $20 MSRP for the bag. :( With your discount and going halfzies, would be worth it :)

Last edited:

tatty2012

Awesome. You going to buy the suction cup mount too? Think the 3's only come with 2 sticky mounts and that's it.

Perks are good. My job isnt one I get anything cool for working here. :) Well, except a paycheck. :D

Let me know if you get the grab bag of mounts. I will go in half on it with ya. I need the ONE mount that the guy lost with my camera. I need the mount on the right. I can't use any of my sticky mounts without it. Just dont want to pay full price for the whole bag of mounts when thats the only one I need. They want $20 MSRP for the bag. :( With your discount and going halfzies, would be worth it :)

I could pickup an extra quick release! Probably get the suction cup to be able to use in the cage. I will definitely get extra arms and sticky mounts.

JSP

Super Moderator
I could pickup an extra quick release! Probably get the suction cup to be able to use in the cage. I will definitely get extra arms and sticky mounts.
I need one baaaaad! :D I cannot use my fishing hat mount I made without it. :( I have the head strap mount but.... this is my LUCKY fishing hat!

:cool:

JSP

Super Moderator
I won't be able to get any of this until I get my tax return next year. I might be able to get an order in for the bag of mounts in sometime soon. I'll let you know.

Awesome, No rush ;)

SpawnXX

Premium Member