Los Angeles, CA 110fwy South Bound 03:28pm

I have a yellow one in Redondo and I know of a raven one with a TB exhaust in Carson.

Maybe he was in the upper HOV lane as you looked up... :D

i saw a raven fz6-r 2 weekends ago in San Gabriel somewhere. but, i can't remember now, except that it was northbound. =P

i saw a raven fz6-r 2 weekends ago in San Gabriel somewhere. but, i can't remember now, except that it was northbound. =P

Have a Raven but haven't been out to San Gabriel area on it. Actually I haven't been to SG since I stopped working out there back in 98-99 :eek:

Maybe he was in the upper HOV lane as you looked up... :D

lol...I was going to wave or thumbs up but I flew past him/her so fast I didn't have time. I was in the HOV lane going....ummmm speed limit...uh huh speed limit. At first I head checked cause it was a motorcycle..then double head checked cause the bike looked familiar....triple head checked cause it was a 2010 model/sticker scheme blue FZ6R. I recall him/her in the 1st or 2nd lane. :p

we need to start a "I Saw You" thread for the LA folks... hehehe :)

lol...I was going to wave or thumbs up but I flew past him/her so fast I didn't have time. I was in the HOV lane going....ummmm speed limit...uh huh speed limit. At first I head checked cause it was a motorcycle..then double head checked cause the bike looked familiar....triple head checked cause it was a 2010 model/sticker scheme blue FZ6R. I recall him/her in the 1st or 2nd lane. :p

Uh huh... Like the last time I was on the HOV lane on the 110 "upstairs going speed limit"... buddy was driving, took us up to 135mph... I'm like dude, if we eat it, not only do we crash & burn, we'll also fall 100' (or whatever the height is) down to the main level.

He promptly dropped the anchor. :)

Uh huh... Like the last time I was on the HOV lane on the 110 "upstairs going speed limit"... buddy was driving, took us up to 135mph... I'm like dude, if we eat it, not only do we crash & burn, we'll also fall 100' (or whatever the height is) down to the main level.

He promptly dropped the anchor. :)

Haha yeah I try not to think about that. Being up that high on a bike with crazy LA drivers! I'm just glad I don't take the 105 east to the 110 north transition. That's ways over 300 feet! For people that aren't familiar with the on ramp...in movie Speed when the bus jumps the broken FWY....that one!

it was probably me, im in the breaking in period so i keep it at 65mph, cars get edge driving speed limit on the fast lane. haha
was the rider wearing a black jacket and matte black helmet? if so it was me :D

it was probably me, im in the breaking in period so i keep it at 65mph, cars get edge driving speed limit on the fast lane. haha
was the rider wearing a black jacket and matte black helmet? if so it was me :D

Haha yeah bro that was me! Dude let me tell ya something. That 2010 blue FZ6R looks friggin nice!

Last edited:
In LA is it always legal for us to ride in the carpool lane? Or are there exceptions?

So toll roads don't allow motorcycles?? That seems kinda discriminatory... =(

it might have been me on the south 110. Raven FZ6R Matte black scorpion helmet, black joe rocket helmet. either jeans or black joe rocket pants. I moved to Torrance recently and sometimes going down to the docks clears my head. Plus the fish market is good for lunch.

Back