Lookie here, another Darwin Reject...

kevin8198

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Wow..... :(

XTRAWLD

Yup. The po-po are certainly trying to close in on him too.

Police close in on motorcyclist who took video driving at nearly 300 km/h - 680News

"Police on Vancouver Island say they are close to catching up with a motorcyclist seen on a YouTube video driving down a highway at nearly 300 km/h.

The video was shot from the driver's perspective, and shows the motorcycle darting in and out of traffic as the speedometer rises quickly.

An officer from the area said the drive, near Victoria, was extremely dangerous.

"If you watch that video I get a feeling of vertigo," he said.

An investigator has obtained the IP address of whoever posted the video and is now interviewing witnesses.

The driver of the motorcycle could face such charges as dangerous driving."

kevin8198

Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member
Last edited:

DragonBlu

Not cool to put innocent people at risk just to get your rocks off. And posting it on YouTube is just plain old stupid.

wtnotch

That's nuts!

At first, i thought ... it's Canada, he probably wasn't really going that fast and the cages were just the typical Canadian drivers going their normal 15 MPH and courteously moving out of the way :D

Russ

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

RooKie

Holly sh*t, that's crazy! I felt my heart rate go up as I saw him split lanes. At that speed he's not only a threat to himself but everyone on the road...

r0ar

I debated that same thing for about 10 minutes. But I wouldn't wish a crash at that speed on anyone even if they are an idiot

r0ar

What sucks is I guarantee he wont take the blame off of his mom. Sometimes Abortion is the right decision ... just saying

6R Blackout

You know I don't condone what he did, but I feel it's partly the mothers fault, if she just continues to let this shit happen! IMO it starts with parenting! She should have put a stop to her sons shenanigans a long time ago. Also yes he is a jack ass for riding like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!