Look at motorcycles and get $75 doing it!

nomen cognomen

Men or women between the ages 16-38 who presently own or maybe intending to purchase a bike in the next few years.

This is a survey opportunity from Clarity Research located in Rye Brook, New York and will take 45 minutes. You get $75 cash upon completion. Pretty much, they'll have a bunch of motorcycles on display and we're just going to look at them and provide feedback. It's to help the motorcycle industry gain insight into what we think so that they can use this feedback for future production. This is a super fun survey and just a nice chance to look at bikes.

Here is a list of motorcycles. If you ride any of these types, give them a call, they'll ask you a few quick pre-screening questions (takes 2 minutes), and they'll tell you if you qualify or not. If you do, they'll mail you the necessary info.

CRUISER

* Harley-Davidson 883/Iron 883 [XL883N]
* Honda Shadow Spirit [VT750DC/C2/C]
* Yamaha Vstar Custom [XV650]

NEW & USED SPORT

* Kawasaki Ninja 250 [EX250]
* Suzuki GS500F
* Kawasaki Ninja 500 [EX500]
* Suzuki SV650
* Kawasaki Ninja 650 [EX650]
* Yamaha FZ6R
* Suzuki Gladius [SFV650]

DUAL/ENDURO

* Honda CRF150F
* Kawasaki KLX250
* Honda CRF230F
* Yamaha TT-R 225/230
* Honda CRF230L
* Yamaha TW200
* Kawasaki KLX140A / B
* Yamaha XT250

RUGGED SCOOTER

* Honda Ruckus [NPS50]
* Yamaha Zuma 125
* Yamaha Zuma 50
* Vespa LX150/LX150S
* Honda Elite 110 [NHX110]

The survey will be on July 10-11 (Saturday, Sunday) and will be offered every half hour from 8:00-12:30 AM and 2:00-4:30 PM. I'll be there the 11th at 3 PM. Maybe you'll see me :)

You can call 866-622-3119 between noon and 9 PM weekdays.

Call quick and feel free to spread the word!
Look at motorcycles and get $75 cash :D

Before I get met with accusations of spam (whether it be because of skepticism or my low post count), let me clarify that this is indeed legit. They're a great company and they're very nice. A lot of companies do market research like this.

If you're still skeptical, here's a link to the company's website:
Clarity Research Home Page

And here's a forum with positive words on the experience:
Easy Money Part II - Sportbikers.Net Forums

Take advantage of this great opportunity if you happen to be around the NY area.

Age discrimination...dag nabbit

If I still lived in Rye I'd be all over this! Sadly only my parents still live there.. and they're well out of your age range qualifications

Got my letter with details in the mail on Friday.

Call them weekdays 12-9 and don't miss out on this.

There's not a lot of spots left, so if you're in NY or nearby, call!
Here's a reminder:

Qualifying participants:

- between ages 16-38
- primary owner and rider of any of the bikes I listed on the first page
- looking to purchase ANY bike (you can be a beginner who's never owned a bike before!)

Last edited:
I'm In!!!! Sat 3:30

Thanks for this

Model M, anyone?
trying to remember if that was the one behind our Model P. Anyway, went quick and I learned that I cant stand the looks of a naked bikes unless its a harley!

trying to remember if that was the one behind our Model P. Anyway, went quick and I learned that I cant stand the looks of a naked bikes unless its a harley!

It was the most unique looking one... I believe to the left of Model P.

Actually, I'm a big fan of naked bikes. I prefer them.

so this was all about trying to see what people want out of future bikes and what factors influence our choice including brand name and style? I'm trying to be vague about it since I did sign an Non-Disclosure. Anyway, was fun and worth it. I liked them all except M

so this was all about trying to see what people want out of future bikes and what factors influence our choice including brand name and style? I'm trying to be vague about it since I did sign an Non-Disclosure. Anyway, was fun and worth it. I liked them all except M

Yeah, that seemed to be gist of it. I had a friend go, but he went as someone who was looking to buy his first bike. From what he told me, the bikes displayed were much different... and less spectacular, lol.

Ironic... M was my absolute favorite, but that's because I'm partial to that style. But if given for free, I'd take 'em all!

Good cookies, too. There was a table next to it with a bunch of carry-out boxes labeled "chicken." I wonder if those were for us, too....

Back