Reactions: JSP

JSP

Super Moderator
I actually like that...
:thumbup:

acomeaux33cx

It makes the tail alot cleaner

RooKie

Looks really cool! Would it fit on the right side with the license plate tucked in a bit in the tire rim? Just curious.

JSP

Super Moderator
There is plenty of clearance on that side so it wont drag if you are nailing a corner?

JSP

Super Moderator
Looks really cool! Would it fit on the right side with the license plate tucked in a bit in the tire rim? Just curious.
I think you would have to remove the axle to get it on that side and I do not believe there is any extra room in there.

acomeaux33cx

JSP

Super Moderator
Ah, yes... How do you get a plate light down there without wires running all down the bike? I dont ride much at night, but still... Even in the day if they saw i did not have a light they would write me up.

acomeaux33cx

Itll fit on the right side but u have to take the axle out and it has to be on the outside of the swing arm

RooKie

Ah, yes... How do you get a plate light down there without wires running all down the bike? I dont ride much at night, but still... Even in the day if they saw i did not have a light they would write me up.
Same here. That's ONE of the rules that AZ does have... license plate lights

acomeaux33cx

I dont have a plate light. Cops dont mess with me about it either.

acomeaux33cx

Looking in to getting one. What kind would u recomend?

Spunky99

Here in CA, at night you'd need a light on it.

Spunky99

djf18374

Now all you need is a tire hugger, and you'll have the nicest ass ever on a FZ6R that I've seen. :thumbup:
Pretty sure one of those bikini/swimwear clad women in previous threads, if on an FZ6R, would be the nicest ass I have ever seen on our Bike...just sayin...that should happen :D

As for right now, I agree that this is the nicest ass I have seen (to date) on the FZ6R.

danieljardim

ah, yes... How do you get a plate light down there without wires running all down the bike? I dont ride much at night, but still... Even in the day if they saw i did not have a light they would write me up.
wont fly without a license plate light in nj.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member