Knock Knock

Insure Gal

Ok if I come in?

Hey folks how's it going? I'm a long time lurker, first time poster :)

Ok so I don't exactly have my FZ6r yet.... current am sharing my
2008 GS500f with my daughter but I do have a deposit on a sweet little 2010 FZ6r in white and as soon as daughter passes her road test next month, that baby is mine! (She'll get the GS500f for keeps then)

Took an FZ6r for a test run last year when the Yamaha Power trip swung by our way and to Quote Jerry McGuire "You had me at Hello!" I was hooked!!!!

I like your forum, (am involved in a local general bike forum here on The Rock, that's Newfoundland - Canada, not Alcatraz, for all of our Southern friends out there! ;) :) but it's nice to have one to share the common bond of a common bike.)

Ciao for now!

IG

FZ6Raven

SWEET! another newfie!! Norris Arm representin! WELCOME!
(although I live in Toronto i'm still newfie at heart)

Last edited:

FitZ6R

:welcome:

I have to ask... are you Flo from the Progessive commercials? :D

Insure Gal

:rof:

Good one, I've never gotten that question before :)
thanks for the welcome, and the answer is no! :)

MikeN02

Lol I can picture it, you and your daughter fighting over one bike... but congrats on the decision to buy it! if you need any help don't be afraid to ask and use the search option.

bikerchick13

welcome to the 6er forum,you have made a wise choice on both(bike & forum.) Looking forward to seeing pic of you and your daughter on rides together.My daughter doesn't ride yet but I may get her a starter bike.She will be 20 in June.Again Welcome.:D

Insure Gal

Thanks for the welcome Folks, LOL nope we don't fight over the bike, we've pretty much got a schedule down for that.. But the computer is an entirely different story! :D

Ahhhh teenagers! :)

Detrich

welcome! :)