Kids and motorcycles :thumbup:

Dustin600

I have never seen someone who likes motorcycles as much as my 18 month old son. Every time he sees a motorcycle he yells "VROOM VROOM!" Sometimes he asks to go to the garage so he can sit on my bike and make engine noises and pretend hes riding it.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

I have my son ON my bike now. He is 8, full gear of course. The best is the looks HE gets from the other kids!! I get the what a horrible dad look from other parents lol! I will say though some are just amazed at us when we go into get coffee and chocolate milk, I get the typical questions how can I put a boy on a bike? Why would I do that? am I nuts? blah blah.... He is the best riding passenger I have ever had. He also loves going, and is dying to go camping this year off it.

I will say, it is the ultimate reward program for him. He does try extra hard at school, and clean up his room???? HELL YA!!!! lol!
that's pretty cool... I would like to take my nephew out with me as a reward system for him. I know he's always eye ballin my bike when I stop by with it. I know something like that would be a really good reward system for him.

kevin8198

Elite Member