just wondering

N

Norm

I wish I had started at your age (?13). I like your charisma. You'll be a great rider I'm sure. Just be careful and not too anxious. Remember that there are people who are interested in your well being.

S

somedayrider

i havent exactly STARTED but im talking about them already but im turning 13 in august so...lol whats charisma mean

M

MarinaFazer

seeing as you are 13...I'd start with a 250cc bike. A rebel or ninja or the likes...very cheap to buy, easy to fix, and SUPER fun.

I started on a 2004 Honda Rebel 250cc for $2,000 and 1,000 miles on it! I sold it for $2,000 when I moved up!

S

somedayrider

if i get one ima go the sporty way people cant tell much between 250 or 600 so they wont know :) but yay ninja 250r

M

MarinaFazer

well, by the time you can drive it, the price tag should have dropped so that's okay...i wasn't made of money when I got mine and $2K was pushing it! Don't forget the jacket and helmet alone will run a good price!

V

VEGASRIDER

i havent exactly STARTED but im talking about them already but im turning 13 in august so...lol whats charisma mean
You can start by riding a dirt bike. A lot of the skills that you acquire on dirt can be applied to the streets. I came from dirt.

S

somedayrider

...dont have the money to get a dirt bike ...aint exactly the richest...