Just thought I'd say I am finally home. LOl

jdesiano1

Hi there. Have been looking for a fz6r forum for a while till Yamahamax told me to get over here! So Hello!:D

A

AJ_rider

Well :welcome: home! Happy to have you. I'm sure you'll soon realize you cant live without this place. :thumbup:

The only thing I'd suggest is be careful where you post, lately there has been some confusion over FZ6 and FZ6R posts...

That and frame sliders! (do they make a no-cut frame slider for the FZ6R?)

Hellgate

Hi Jess - :welcome:

You're in the Army I assume???

H

Have2BeFree

Welcome - I haven't been here long but it is a great forum! The people here are very helpful and first class :thumbup:

Nice looking bike - I like the colors.

C

clockworkjon

Welcome to THIS forum! That's a nice rock in that first picture! ;)

F

FZ1inNH

:welcome: Jess!

That color scheme is awesome! I had not seen that one before. Great looking ride! First glimpse and I thought it was an R6 so I did a double take and looked at the full size pic! :D

My wife and I are heading to TN next month... We're hitting the Dragon, the Snake, Cherohala, and several other nice roads. Our friend in Ooltewah is trying to convince us to move down there! ;)

jdesiano1

:welcome: Jess!

That color scheme is awesome! I had not seen that one before. Great looking ride! First glimpse and I thought it was an R6 so I did a double take and looked at the full size pic! :D

My wife and I are heading to TN next month... We're hitting the Dragon, the Snake, Cherohala, and several other nice roads. Our friend in Ooltewah is trying to convince us to move down there! ;)
we moved up from Florida and love it although winter without riding sux but I guess you are used to it. Have you been to the dragon before?

fuzzylogic

grats on the bike! i have a quick question for you though. is the fender eliminator a home made one or did you purchase it somewhere?

T

Tremulant

Welcome to forum Jess! Just watch out for us FZ6 riders! We like to stumble into your forum and hijack your threads! :rolleyes:

reiobard

welcome aboard and nice looking bike and awesome scenery in your neck of the woods, I love the picture of the mountains :)

Ride lots and post often!!!

C

Chris

:welcome: The white scheme looks awesome! Is this your first bike?:)

Chris

jdesiano1

:welcome: The white scheme looks awesome! Is this your first bike?:)

Chris
Naw I started with an 08 Ninja 250 (loved that bike) then one night I am like honey, let me try out your bike (gsxr600) and I was hooked but not to the leaned over part, then I saw this bike at the IMS show and was like Hello!

Fender elim is an redneck original (my old license plate bent and bolted underneath to exsisting holes).

C

Chris

Naw I started with an 08 Ninja 250 (loved that bike) then one night I am like honey, let me try out your bike (gsxr600) and I was hooked but not to the leaned over part, then I saw this bike at the IMS show and was like Hello!

Fender elim is an redneck original (my old license plate bent and bolted underneath to exsisting holes).
Ah, it seems a lot of people in the US starts with that bike. It's not that popular in Norway, but that might have something to do with the laws here. You see, when you're sixteen and take your motorcycle license you're only allowed to ride bikes up to 125 cc / 15 hp. This results in a lot of people going straight to 600s or bigger when they get older and can ride any bike they want. I sat on a GSX-R 750 the other they and kinda fell in love with it..:rolleyes: If only the insurance wasn't triple what I pay for the FZ I might've considered it...:spank:

jdesiano1

Ah, it seems a lot of people in the US starts with that bike. It's not that popular in Norway, but that might have something to do with the laws here. You see, when you're sixteen and take your motorcycle license you're only allowed to ride bikes up to 125 cc / 15 hp. This results in a lot of people going straight to 600s or bigger when they get older and can ride any bike they want. I sat on a GSX-R 750 the other they and kinda fell in love with it..:rolleyes: If only the insurance wasn't triple what I pay for the FZ I might've considered it...:spank:
Here I have state farm and they go by cc (go figure) so I pay what I would for any 600. Sucks!!!