Just ordered my Two Bros exhaust

MNDZA

I ordered it through my dealer and it should be available around May 8th, just in time for my first service. Pics will follow.

C

CravenMoorhead

Will you have the dealer install? Did they quote you any price for the item and for the install?:thumbup:

G

Gilo-FZ6

its great to see the aftermarket mods trickling through to the "R"..hope you enjoy it

fuzzylogic

I ordered it through my dealer and it should be available around May 8th, just in time for my first service. Pics will follow.

grats on the pipe (well at least when you get it)..........bastard...........i hate you so much.......

MNDZA

Hahahaha yeah I will definitely do a full report with pics and a video of course. I hope I put enough miles on by the time it comes in so I can go in to do my first service and get it installed.

fuzzylogic

just out of curiousity, which can did you get? carbon fiber, aluminum or titanium?

personally i want the carbon fiber one. i think it matches the bike the best (at least the black one).

MNDZA

just out of curiousity, which can did you get? carbon fiber, aluminum or titanium?

personally i want the carbon fiber one. i think it matches the bike the best (at least the black one).
Carbon fiber. I also ordered the little silencer thing. Gonna try it out with and without to see how loud the thing is.

jdesiano1

You clearly don't know how to make friends on this board. Cuz I am pretty sure none of us like you right now ;) I can't wait to see pics! What did u pay? If you dont mind tellin us.

A

AJ_rider

Cool, cant wait to see the first aftermarket pipe on a FZ6R from a forum member! You'll love the TBR exhaust!

MNDZA

925 for the carbon fiber can.

MNDZA

What did you do rob a bank? Remember, sharin' is carin' ;)
I would never admit to robbing a bank.........I mean...I would never rob a bank....yeah.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
NewEnough.com has them for 800-875, free shipping and it ships in 1-2 days. I love NE, great people to work with. May have to look into my checkbook to see if I have the funds for the TBR exhaust.

Anyway, what kind of difference is 6 hp in terms of a motorcycle?

V

VEGASRIDER

Is the group buy for the Two Brothers no longer available thru Admin?

C

CrazyBiker

Anyone needs the Juice Box too. Save a few bucks on my brand new never used one ..

C

CravenMoorhead

Just today, Two Brothers is saying the system is still in fabrication and will be another two to four weeks per my dealer (and also New Enough whom I spoke with today.) :(

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
So, I was looking at the dyno chart...

Is 6 hp max gain all that significant? Also, I noticed that there is a gain of about 4-5 hp over stock starting around 5k rpm. What are your thoughts on this, as I'm fairly new to modding motorcycles and I don't have a grasp as how this will translate to the "ass dyno."