Just bought these boots...

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

lwclancers

If they are anything like the ICON Field Armour Chukka's you will love them!

Spunky99

Spunky99

I like those boots.. but way out of my price range... plus I commute so I need boots I can wear in the office...
You can't wear those in the office?....LOL

RACreative

I just bought a pair this summer, I think they are great. I little stiff and hard to break it but that kinda makes me feels safer. My legs might be crushed but my feet will not be broke.:D
Hey Speedracer... how long before your boots stopped squeaking?:)

I like the boots.. wore them for the first time this morning... its going to be a while before they feel broke in... very stiff right now and they make a leather on leather squeaky sound with every step... sounds like cat woman in her bondage suite, walking out of a doughnut shop after a heavy eating binge:eek:

spider2k

Elite Member

RACreative

i have the joe rocket meteor boots which are a taller version and i love em. i can wear em all day if i don't remember to change when i get to work.
Thanks. Took some getting used to and now that they are broken in.. I have been wearing them all day. Had to get used to the soles sitting hire on the pegs... but other than that they feel very secure and more protected than my old school vans high tops :)

spider2k

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member