interest in parting out my aftermarket parts????

travisH3

well fellas, this past fall i got my first ticket ever. zero wrecks and zero tickets before this and my insurance doubled for some reason. to $600 a year which i ride my bike so little that i just cant justify spending that kind of money to hardly ever ride it, i did some price shopping and for the same coverage the prices were closer to $1000 a year. my bike has like 5k miles on it and everything is in perfect shape. never been laid down or anything. So i will have a decision by the end of this week on whether or not i will be selling it. I have a little under a month before my insurance expires so hopefully i can have it parted out and sold by then. would there be interest in my aftermarket parts? if there is i will create an official thread with prices in the classified section but just wanted to make sure there was interest before i go through the work.

parts:

-motodynamics integrated tail & fender eliminator kit
-power commander 5 with marthys maps loaded on it(bought new)
-Driven block off plates
-MArthys exhaust solution w/viper can and optional DB killer, only issue is that this will have to be swapped out for someones stock exhaust. im located in cincinnati ohio. so either you would have to ship me your stock exhaust or we'd have to meet up local
-T-rex spool adapters for a rear stand
-T-rex frame sliders
-Retrofitted Headlight with mini H1 projector with gatlin shroud with white led behind the shroud, 5k hid bulb. 35w kit with relay. black housing. would prolly look good on most bikes. this i would also need your stock undamaged headlight in perfect condition as mine is..
-zx6r mirrors

thanks for the help

ej'sfz

Sad to hear ya havin to sell it... shouldn't jump after one ticket that much mine doubled after my second and those were in cars! Not even on the bike... buy if you are sellin I might be interested in the mirrors exhaust and p.c. if the price is right

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

djf18374

I'd be interested in the fender eliminator.

travisH3

awesome. glad theres interest so i may not lose all i have invested. I will have a decision made this weekend on what im doing and i will post a link to the classified section.

as for why it jumped so bad, i think is because im 21, not married, and not a home owner. also i read in another thread that someone mentioned the fz6r being changed to a different class for insurance purposes which may be another reason why it went up. i dont know. just seems like a bunch of things happened at once. whats crazy is i even have the insurance in my parents name and me insured as the driver so who knows. I finally got the bike exactly how i wanted it and this happens lol