Installed my seat cowl and tinted windshield.

ChrisFZ6R09

Pics for the yellow cowl??? I want one soo bad i can't stand it, although the wifey LOOOOVES to ride with me. So i'm holding off until i can secure a second seat first and/or the parts needed.

2w05thletes

I can smell the decay of rotting words on this thread as it was resurrected from the dead....the stench is unbearable!!! :rolleyes:

Detrich

T

TEACH1212

New latch and rubber nubs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased a new latch and two rubber nubs from my dealer !!!!!!!!!!!!! Very cheap !!!!!!!! Swap out in less than twenty seconds.

6R Blackout

Got my parts yesterday and installed them. I am a little disappointed in the seat cowl. For 200 bucks, Yamaha should have made it pre-assembled and ready to hot-swap with the rear seat. Instead, you have to install a few little parts onto it and take the latch from the seat off and put it on the seat cowl. Otherwise, it looks pretty good. I just wish it was larger....like taller. The front windshield is really cool looking. It is about an inch shorter than the stock one though, but I didn't feel any difference in wind.
Bike looks really cool, I got a question, what did you do with the back fender, I want to do that with mine. I guess I should ask how did you do that. Please do tell that really looks cool. I think your bike looks sweeeet. NICE.:Sport:

mike1000

Bike looks really cool, I got a question, what did you do with the back fender, I want to do that with mine. I guess I should ask how did you do that. Please do tell that really looks cool. I think your bike looks sweeeet. NICE.:Sport:
Looks like an FE with our stock blinkers on it. If you get an FE just dont use the LED blinkers that usually come with it and put our stock halogens on it.

The seat cowl does look really sweet! I already did the smoked ws.

Detrich

FE = [rear] fender eliminator (kit)

U can search many online vendors for ones compatible with our bikes. Also search our forum to see which models look good. I think some brands I recall being tossed around are competition works, targa etc...