In Need Of New Parts

ScootPHX

I recently got into a accident where this lady hit me and it was all her fault and she paid me $1500 to get my bike fixed up and I went to a local dealer and they told me it would cost $2200 to fix. So I wanted to do it myself since I already upgraded mostly everything on my bike. And I was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on what I should get. All of my fairings are scratched and some are cracked and I couldn't find a legit site to buy a fairing kit under $600. I have the blue 2013 fz6r and I was thinking about getting a matte black fairing kit and still have my gas tank still be blue. Is there any sites you guys recommend?

ScootPHX

The list of scratched parts.

I got a list from the dealer I went to of all the scratched of parts.
Right fairing
4 nut springs
cover for oil pump
gasket oil pump cover
o ring
gasket
Assist grip
rear view mirror
axle wheel
lever 2
handle bar
grip
end grip
pin cotter
cover 2
foot rest
pedal brake

They would find the tiniest scratches and mark it down and some scratches I could barely see. All I really want is mirrors and levers and fairings. And possibly the oil gasket cover.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

ksk operator 1

I got a list from the dealer I went to of all the scratched of parts.
Right fairing
4 nut springs
cover for oil pump
gasket oil pump cover
o ring
gasket
Assist grip
rear view mirror
axle wheel
lever 2
handle bar
grip
end grip
pin cotter
cover 2
foot rest
pedal brake

They would find the tiniest scratches and mark it down and some scratches I could barely see. All I really want is mirrors and levers and fairings. And possibly the oil gasket cover.
Man i got some stuff i need to get rid of. I have a whole front fairing. blue, both levers. windscreen. no pegs though.

ksk operator 1

:Di got some oem mirrors as well. here is what i'll do man, ill take a picture of all of the stuff i got, then send you that picture and give a price tommorow. but you got to vote for my bike for bike of the month