I'm NAKED!!!!!

FZ6R_Mike

I'm trying to find some xj6 side fairings and belly pan. I think it would look great with those added on

3HS

I'm trying to find some xj6 side fairings and belly pan. I think it would look great with those added on
Hey mate, nice work. If you look in my pics, I've custom fitted an FZ6 belly pan and fabricated some aluminium panels to cover the uglier frame parts on the sides. Adds a bit of finish to the naked look IMO.

FZ6R_Mike

Hey mate, nice work. If you look in my pics, I've custom fitted an FZ6 belly pan and fabricated some aluminium panels to cover the uglier frame parts on the sides. Adds a bit of finish to the naked look IMO.
I'm liking that belly pan on ur bike. Maybe I will find one of those. Don't know if i like the aluminum pieces. Did u put ram air ducts on? They kinda look like guns sticking out. LOL I like that part if it is functional

3HS

I'm liking that belly pan on ur bike. Maybe I will find one of those. Don't know if i like the aluminum pieces. Did u put ram air ducts on? They kinda look like guns sticking out. LOL I like that part if it is functional
haha yeah, I've chopped the bottom off the air box in the same way Marthy did, and those pipes feed cool air straight into the cavity the air box breathes from. Not really ram air, just a bit of cool air intake.

The belly pan goes on pretty easy, just have to grind back some disused mounting blocks off the oil pan, and replace the oil plug with an in-hex plug.

Edit: Where did you get your bars from. I like the look of straighter ones. Are they still comfortable?

FZ6R_Mike

I got them off ebay. I think I paid like $25. Just type in drag handlebars. I think mine are 3.5" pullback. look in my sig to make sure on that. Yes they are still comfortable.