If you own a fz6!@#$%^ read this please#@$@%$@#%^#

Hellgate

Better watch out for us ASussie's then...we will ruin everything...we stray off topic 3 times in one post most of the time!!!!! :beer:
That's for damn sure, then the thread goes on for about 1,000 posts! WTF????

S

Shinn

Your in your little brothers (FZ6R) Forum. I know big brothers bully, but keep your threads in your area before we tell mom. :D :spank:

All in fun, just trying to keep seperation and togetherness all at once. :thumbup:

We have the thread stickied, but stickys go by the wayside for the most part...

Thanks
I believe the first your should have been You're. I mean, I know you are younger and less educated (obvious by your older technology) but you should be able to spell in a sticky. :thumbup:

O-turn

Partier
LOL at the responses...

Thanks for keeping it bumped. :)

Y

YamahaMAXdRPMs

na, me and o-turn (brian) have a love hate thing, he loves me and i hate him... ;)thats why in two weeks im gonna be sittin proud at the MSF course with my camera waiting for the next youtube star to be born :thumbup: cant wait buddy!

T

Tremulant

thats why in two weeks im gonna be sittin proud at the MSF course with my camera waiting for the next youtube star to be born :thumbup: cant wait buddy!
Oooh, that's evil! I like the way you think :thumbup: Be sure to post it! :D

jdesiano1

na, me and o-turn (brian) have a love hate thing, he loves me and i hate him... ;)thats why in two weeks im gonna be sittin proud at the MSF course with my camera waiting for the next youtube star to be born :thumbup: cant wait buddy!

;) I love love hate relationships!! Fiery! Rarrrr

O-turn

Partier
I think Jason is our new youtube star. Mah bike has already seen the mean streets of Bel Air.

O-turn

Partier
I believe the first your should have been You're. I mean, I know you are younger and less educated (obvious by your older technology) but you should be able to spell in a sticky. :thumbup:
I are gonna have to go ahead and higher you to be my spell and grammer checkar. You make erryones forum sperience much bettar.

Tanks.

Y

YamahaMAXdRPMs

I think Jason is our new youtube star. Mah bike has already seen the mean streets of Bel Air.
haha, yeah ill get some of jason too.. i cant believe you got like 50 parking lot miles! thats hardcore

O-turn

Partier
haha, yeah ill get some of jason too.. i cant believe you got like 50 parking lot miles! thats hardcore
Lol I graduated from teh parking lots to route 24. Takin her to lowes tommorrow night for cruise night.

W

wpgibson

I commute from Baltimore to Bel Air regularly.. up and down 24.

I rode today, and plan to roll out about 4:30 to head home. I'll keep an eye out for you.. though I may head down Harford Rd and take the long way since its warmed up this afternoon.

My FZ6 is blue, Black windscreen, and black Givi hard side-cases.

O-turn

Partier
I commute from Baltimore to Bel Air regularly.. up and down 24.

I rode today, and plan to roll out about 4:30 to head home. I'll keep an eye out for you.. though I may head down Harford Rd and take the long way since its warmed up this afternoon.

My FZ6 is blue, Black windscreen, and black Givi hard side-cases.
Awesome, where at in bmore?

Y

YamahaMAXdRPMs

word, i get off from work at 430, and fridays at 11, im comin from forest hill (work) to riverside (home) we should all meet in bel air sometime and do a little ride before you head home. Brian, you in?

O-turn

Partier
word, i get off from work at 430, and fridays at 11, im comin from forest hill (work) to riverside (home) we should all meet in bel air sometime and do a little ride before you head home. Brian, you in?
Id be in for a ride this weekend after 630 or so....

Went out yesterday with my brother in law and had a blast, was so nice.