I think my wife might be cheating on me...

MikeN02

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends from work, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn’t in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

creggur

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: LOL...

Detrich

umm, this is a joke, right? :headscratch:

1. u r way too young to be married, mike... period. ;) <lol>
2. if it's leaking oil, u could always ride it over & have dealer give a quick look.
since ur bike's new (don't tell them about the spill), they'll prolly help u out, i'd imagine.
3. assuming the wifey thingie is not a joke, u can always login to your cell phone carrier's web portal and enable gps tracking on ur wife's cell phone. (just make sure u can intercept the email confirmation they email out before she sees it.) then, u can play gum shoe and find out for urself what she's up to without having to call the tv show cheaters... but, if u do go on the show, please let us all know so we can watch it when it airs... <lol> j/k

=\

vinhdiezel

can't you check your phone carrier bill to see what calls are coming from and who the numbers belong to? If you don't trust your wife I think you should put her on the spot and ask if shes having an affair. There is no point in being commited in a marriage if the other person isn't 110% commited to you. Just my 2 cents.

P.S. I would just take that bike to the dealership and let them fix your problem...seems like something warranty would back up.

Spunky99

Lol....lmaorotf

Detrich

i think this is a joke, based on everyone's responses...

diego

she is cheating on you but the big problem is the bike. You can always get a new wife but a good bike that fits you right is hard to find. It should be taken care of right away. It needs to be taken care of with kit gloves.::Sport:

MikeN02

Yeah was a joke copied from another forum. Basically it builds you all up and then it's a joke because the person cares more about their bike than their wife.

Detrich

ohhh... lol. i thought it was a multiple "advice + question" thread... =P

Yeah was a joke copied from another forum. Basically it builds you all up and then it's a joke because the person cares more about their bike than their wife.

Roaddawg

I'd encourage your wife to go out more, that way it would give you more time to work on your bike in peace. :D

2w05thletes

BANG! Nicely played Mike...nicely played...

toddjcruz

Divorce her. She's cheating. Don't worry about a lawyer, that's not what you need to do before you tell her.

Hide the bikes. All of them. Your tools too. Put the titles in your mom's name. Protect the bikes at all costs, because when you tell her, she's going after them. With a hammer. Just the way women react.

Even though she's the one that's cheating, its genetic that a woman goes after our 'jewels' under this situation. Let her kick you in the nuts once or twice, that will reduce her urge to smash the crap out of your bikes.

ME_with_a_B

Hilarious!! :p I was going to suggest simply confronting her -- I don't believe in wasting one's own time playing super sleuth when cheating is suspected.

(I did all the investigating the last time I was in a messy relationship, when I should have just ended it since I knew all along what was really happening -- I just wasn't ready to admit it to myself yet)

:thumbup: ya had me fooled right up until the end. Nice!!