Hyperpro Spring Install help?

husker525

Finally got my new Hyperpro front springs. I followed the instructions, I think, but it says to fill the oil to 200 mm below the top of the fork, while compressed? This is done without the spring and bushing installed, correct? It just seems like it doesn't have enough fork oil in it, to me.

I also laid the OEM spring beside the Hyperpro spring. Kind of tough to tell the difference. I think the Hyperpro spring has a smoother surface than the OEM. I was afraid to get out the other Hyperpro spring or it would have been like a shell game to me.

Any help or advice is appreciated. I had to quit 1/2 way through, the mosquitoes were eating me through the repellent.

Spunky99

The FZ6R forks hold 15.99 ounces of oil each. Use a measuring cup and pour 16 ounces into each fork. Don't worry about measuring the distance from point a to oil or whatever. A quart is 32 ounces so put 1/2 quart into each fork leg.
Overfilling by .01 oz is nothing...LOL;)

husker525

The FZ6R forks hold 15.99 ounces of oil each. Use a measuring cup and pour 16 ounces into each fork. Don't worry about measuring the distance from point a to oil or whatever. A quart is 32 ounces so put 1/2 quart into each fork leg.
Overfilling by .01 oz is nothing...LOL;)

Thank you Dear Sweet Baby Jesus!!!!