HELP!! led turn signals

evanb

So I tried to install the proton flush mount lights and ive run into a problem. the rear tail light and both turn signals wont come on at all everything else runs fine I cant find any other fuses besides the one right on the battery cable. When I test it, it is operational. any ideas? thanks :) also i have the integrated tail light installed it worked before i messed with the front signals if that matters.

yfz6r

There is a small fuse box on the left side right behind the battery. Check those. Disconnect the wires of the protons and see if everything works again. If not its probably a fuse. Start there though

traverser

After checking the step up above, If you can find or borrow a Volt meter verify the proton's are making a proper ground as well.

evanb

I found the little fuse box and am kinda mad at myself for not being able to find it for 2 hrs last night haha :p. Anyways the third from the back a blue 15 is FRIED all the others seemed fine. will they have this kinda thing at the auto parts store or is it a special order (first time dealing with fuses:rolleyes:)