Helmet Bag with straps?

Deathdiesel

Hey guys, im gunna start school up this semester, and now that I have a bike itd be nice to ride it to school and save gas.

However its rather inconveinent to have one arm constantly planned to carry a helmet, so id like a bag that could carry it, however it would need to have straps to attach to my backpack.

Ideas?

I could buy a backpack with one built in/on but id rather not spend 80$ on something like that considering my current backpack is fine and has lasted me well through one semester. Also sorry if this is the wrong section. :rolleyes:

Also preferably not something super bulky, ill just end up strapping to the back of my bag so id rather not look like im going camping for six weeks due to large bag syndrome, thanks, DD.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Deathdiesel

The one I use has been discontinued, but here's another that looks close to what you are looking for:

Tour Master Select Lid Pack - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore
Thats kind of what im looking for, but more like two or more loops or something of the sort, maybe im asking for something too complicated or specific though.

Get a top case and you just leave the helmet with the bike

Hate the look of luggage on a bike :/ Id rather carry it with me constantly.

Mistah T, thats kind of what im looking for, but it seems the helmet would fall out easily when its held on, and it would be uncomfortable for walking.

Deathdiesel

So it seems the idea has been changed, my gf of two years will be riding with me, and I forgot to take into consideration she will be wearing a helmet too.

So atm my best idea is, get a normal/large motorcycle backpack that can carry a helmet a good secure way, and to put inside that large bag, either one of the two options:

1. A medium/small bag that could hold my helmet, and a few books.(i have a feeling this will be hard to do while getting it to fit easily in the first bag)

2. 2 Smaller bags, one for my helmet, one for books and etc.
Thinking this helmet bag may be best, unsure of smaller bag
Tour Master Select Lid Pack - Street Bike - Motorcycle Superstore

The reason for all this extra is because we do have seperate classes, so the need to split up will present itself often.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member