Hello :) new member

Mr_Vimto

Hello, my names michael johnson and im a alcoholic.

I passed my test in august and bought a 2011 xj6n. I think most of you are american but our bikes are the same even though different names. In uk we have staged licences so i did not have many bikes to choose from. I liked modernness of the xj6 but the fz6 is slightly bigger overall with a wider 180 rear. fz6 in uk is different to yours, not sure if you even have them over there. Anyways my decision was to find the best deal and then take which ever bike but boy am i happy the outcome :) Ive had it for 3 months now and have been loving it. Definitely beats my shitty cbr125r that i was stuck on for 2 years lol You have alot of useful information on here so i though ild sign up.

Anyways helllooooo and heres me bike :) Pretty little thing. Has not had much done, r6 headers with ixil slip on, rear hugger and crash bungs. I had it dyno'd to see if i needed a powercommander but its running fine.

420cd13a0565d35fd118e12f8d5f23ef.jpg

Read more: Hello :) | Yamaha XJ6

Welcome!

I'm not sure that I'm qualified to welcome you as I'm new myself, but what the hell :) Nice bike.

I've had my fz6r for about one month and I'm loving every minute of it. Definitely faster than anything I've ridden in my minimal experience. I ride to/from work every day and I have yet to wrap the throttle completely.

See you on the boards!

Back