Headlight Assembly

dste0395

Attachments

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Bobby_3

I am thinking about upgrading/downgrading my headlight to an oldschool round type. I found a nice headlight assembly and brackets on Japanese Vintage Motorcycle Parts | Motorcycle Parts, Bike Accessories & Motorcycle Apparel For Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki & Yamaha- Old Bike Barn, I will post pictures if I decide to do this change/swap, pretty sure I am. Also about to cut my stock front fairings to create my own bellypan, I will let you know and post pics when done.
Are you willing to sell the stock headlight bracket? I bent mine :mad:

dste0395

Are you willing to sell the stock headlight bracket? I bent mine :mad:
I don't have the stock bracket anymore, I have modified mine so much and the headlight is being held on by brackets I purchased at Lowes. I have cut and ground the original bracket so that it wouldn't go back to stock, really sorry I can't help you out there. :(

dste0395

Update to headlight assembly

Hey guys, it has been 2 weeks or maybe more since I last logged in but here is where I am with the headlight assembly replacement. NOWHERE. I ordered from Oldbikebarn.com and because of Thanksgiving and Veterans day, it just got shipped last week. So, I am still waiting on my handlebars and headlight and bracket to be delivered. I will take pics once it gets done, if I can get it done before full on old man winter hits.:eek: