HAYNES SERVICE MANUAL HELP

tdnathens

Hi; My 6 month old Boykin puppy decided my service manual look good enough to eat. My Haynes manual is # 5889 Yamaha XJ6 & FZ6R 09-15. He destroyed 6 pages. The last four in Bodywork 7-5, 7-6, 7-7 & 7-8. The first two in Electrical 8-1 & 8-2. If anyone has this manual would you scan these six pages and e-mail them to me. I would download them, make a copy and put them in my manual. If you have an earlier or later manual just copy the last 4 pages of the Bodywork section and the first 2 in the Electrical section. I hope someone has a copy. I would hate buy a new manual just to get six pages.
Thanks; Tom

Last edited:

Jerzee55

If you would 'settle' for the Yamaha manual, I have seen it in PDF format on line, for free, for download... if no one has the Haynes available... :) Good luck either way. (I have a printed copy of the Yamaha manual, and the PDF to do quick searches).

tdnathens

(rzee55) Thanks, but I have the printed factory Yamaha manual and the PDF version on my computer. I just need those 6 pages to put back in my Haynes manual.
Tom

tdnathens

(DannyByrd) The pdf manual I have is the factory Yamaha Manual. The pages I lost are from the Haynes manual. If I could find the pages I need on the internet I would never have posted this thread. I am stunned that I'm the only person on this forum who has a Haynes manual. I really thought 20 to 25 percent of the people on this forum would have a Haynes manual.
Tom

Jerzee55

Sorry I don't have the version you need, but you might try contacting Haynes, sending a copy of the dog mangled manual, and asking if they could send you a PDF of the pages that were mangled, so you can print it on your own dime? They have nothing to lose... I suspect any information you are missing could be found 'somewhere' in the Yamaha PDF, which is available *free*, on line, for reference.... Anyway, good luck! :)