Has anyone seen these mirrors?

DubiousDrummer

So I found this link the other day when I was trying to figure out how to get rid of the insect antenna mirrors on my fz6r. I did some research and it seems that they will fit and be pretty easy to install. Has anyone else seen or used these or does anyone have any light they can shed?

Custom Sportbike Mirrors W/Turn Signals Black Finish

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

DubiousDrummer

I figured that might be the case... But I rarely use my mirrors as is. I feel like they're more of an eye sore than anything.

JSP

Super Moderator
They are completely useless...

DakinechicK

"Worthless" is my word of choice for these mirrors.

:D

darksidefz6r

If you want a mirror that looks good and has decent visibility then I would suggest the ninjas zx6r mirrors. They can be had from ebay for around $40 for the pair shipped and look a lot better than the oem ones.

MOhlrogge

I heard the ZX6R mirrors are good. But I wanted to know if they have the same bolt pattern as the stocks and if there is a specific year range that it is. Thanks!!

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

6R Blackout

They are worthless for our bike, but do they actually work for a litre bike? Just curious if anyone knew Jspansel?? You got a SS do you think they would actually be of use on your bike, not that you would put them on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!