Hard Trunk?

her24gl

Baldric,

You're AWESOME!! Thanks so much for that. I've been in conversation with a local distributor and I think I'm going to run into the same thing as with Givi USA. Now that I can point to you and tell them that yes, it works, it will help tremdously.

I appreciate the comment about thinking the E55 will be too big. Are you sure though? According to the dimensions on Givi Canada, the difference is only 5cm deeper and 2.5cm wider. That doesn't seem like it would make that much of a visual difference. I am concerned though that those small depth and width numbers make a 9 liter total volume difference, and I need all the room I can get. It's definately a less costly case, to the tune of $150, which would be nice. I wish there was someone around here that had both cases that I could actually take a look at and see if I can get all my gear into the smaller one.

One question I have for you is does the mounting bracket (and I assume it's the same part number for both the E55 and the V46?) for the top case mount to the grab rail anchors or does it mount underneath somehow? In your pics, it's hard to tell because you have the side case railings on there. I won't be using side bags, just a top case, so I was wondering what that mounting situation would look like.

Thanks again for everything!!
Julie

:thumbup::rockon::Flash::sinister:

V

vdbergj1

Thanx allot Baldric, nice pictures :thumbup:, GREAT BIKE :rockon:. How much does it change the width (with sides on) ?