Great day today!!!

fz6rwolf

Today was the 1st real good day of the season I wasn't working. Went out for about 4 hours riding. I'm now well over 600 miles so need to get 1st servicing done. Left shoulder got bit sore, if I find risers I think that'll eliminate that problem. Seat wasn't bad for that long but when I make my planned 600+ mile 1 each way trip to Pittsburgh it'll be a relief to get gas every 120-140 miles to stand and stretch out. Had alot of fun today just riding wherever and finding my way back. Will be nice to get my gps mounted though. On one 2 laner there were 3 HD's poking along with a car behind them then me, felt pretty good when a good passing area came up to drop down into 5th, punch it and pass the bunch in about no time flat. When I rode cruisers I hated the sportbikers passing so fast, maybe I was just jealous LOL.

Johnfz6r

Yea today was a great deay I passed the 1k mark plus alot more I rode just shy of 300 miles today. Even saw a fz6 in the davidson area (if you in nc I give me a shout) It was a awsome day to ride!

M

mxgolf

It was a great day here in Oregon also. 68 degrees, sunshine. 140 miles later with a big smile. I couldn't find any buddies available so I went by myself.
Now if the Trail Blazers win tonight it will be a perfect day. Rip City.