gotta love california hippies.....

ej'sfz

has anybody in california heard of this new(to me) micro stamping deal they are trying (and succeding) to get passed?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/26...ue-to-gun-law/

Im trying to find some good info on all the california gun laws, but most everything is biased one way or another. i basically wanna know if anybody has some good info or websites to give me some info on new and up and coming gun laws they are trying to pass in california, and any info i can use to help get this crap off of the rosters....

im even considering movin out of state just to get away from all of this crap

has anybody in california heard of this new(to me) micro stamping deal they are trying (and succeding) to get passed?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/01/26...ue-to-gun-law/

Im trying to find some good info on all the california gun laws, but most everything is biased one way or another. i basically wanna know if anybody has some good info or websites to give me some info on new and up and coming gun laws they are trying to pass in california, and any info i can use to help get this crap off of the rosters....

im even considering movin out of state just to get away from all of this crap
I'm pretty sure I was just talking about this yesterday. So far, lead has been banned and you probably will pay a premium for non lead rounds. I saw S&w and Ruger are pulling their products due to CA trying to pass a law where all firing pins will leave a micro print on the bullet casing to trace shell casings to guns. However, its still a maybe due to the fact that it would make the firing pins more likely to fail. I'd move out of state if I could, just go off the grid would be more preferred.

ej'sfz

I'd love to just have a house in the boondocks. I have family in Arkansas and Texas..... they still have liberties and freedoms there..... the thing that just pisses me off is all these regulations and stamping and tracking is all for "legal" guns that are bought or made "legally".... ya think the s!#! Head gangster down the street gives a crap about all that?All its doing is screwing the rest of us law abiding carrying citizens.....
The funny thing is all my chp buddies swear that they wish everybody was carrying...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

knightmare

California gets ****ed with all the legal bulshit... Every were has bad shit... Like heavy snow... Tornadoes..... And we have laws.... The only man made thing... Hahaha....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roundhouse

it's crazy. there is not logic to this. it is do placate emotional sissies who think guns are bad and any regulation pertaining to guns is good.

"oh it's a step to prevent gun violence"

no it's not.

They should just make it illegal to kill people unless an imminent threat to one's life or that of to another's exists(not sure if self defense with a gun is still legal in cali, is it?)

it MAY help determine a gun used in a crime after the fact but how does that decrease criminal activity?

I live in Texas. Thank God.

Y

yellowfz

Link doesn't work.
Can you choose what the micro inscription says? If so, I would go with "Die Sucker". :)
Sad, you have to laugh to keep from frowning.
Bad thing is Cali laws seem to make it to Texas eventually.

ej'sfz

ha i wish you could pick your inscription, it would be the one and only upside of said law...but like duckman said, its a hazard. Messing with any internals of a gun unless its a trigger kit or something is a no no....

but they dont really care about what the people who actally know firearms think, its all about how it looks on paper.

id like to get in on writing the local government and what not, but dont know the first place to start, anybody have ideas here in cali?

ha i wish you could pick your inscription, it would be the one and only upside of said law...but like duckman said, its a hazard. Messing with any internals of a gun unless its a trigger kit or something is a no no....

but they dont really care about what the people who actally know firearms think, its all about how it looks on paper.

id like to get in on writing the local government and what not, but dont know the first place to start, anybody have ideas here in cali?
Start at your local gun shop, they usually have petitions and numbers to get a hold of our Senator/Congressman/Mayor/Governor regarding these issues. Turners.com or the store usually gives up news updates about current or upcoming bills that may hinder our 2nd amendment rights.

ej'sfz

Yea ill have to do that... theres actually a couple in my town....surprising or how small It is.... thanks for the tip

bloodypulp

God , I love louisiana. I carry a 1911 on my right hip,and a 16 in. Stag handled bowie on my left

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

ej'sfz

No way in hell I could get a cow in socal. My pops says the sheriff in his county up in norcal is handing them out like candy before he has to retire.....

ej'sfz

Cow.... ccw....
Auto correct only works when I don't want it too....lol

Deathdiesel

Being in Texas, the laws for some states astonish me. A printed firing pin??? Are you flipping kidding me?

Again, some hood rat down the road with his "gat" doesn't give 2 shits what your law says, and the only thing your doing is making it near impossible for someone to abide by the law.

In Texas im glad we don't give a shit about that stuff. Carry open if you want, when Im 21 I'm getting CCW and carrying every day. Just makes me so mad when i see people who know nothing about the laws, making them up.