FZ6R sighting

Spunky99

6:45 AM 04/20/2012, Eastbound on 190th St and stopped at Inglewood Ave.

I was going South on Inglewood Ave and had to speed up to make the light at 190th St to go East. Since I was going faster than normal, I decided to do a MotoGP style turn and slid my butt to the left and leaned out to hold the line.
This is me at the end of the turn just before I straightened up and goosed it. There was some marine layer of moisture so I stayed within the safety margins so I didn't crash.

Since I lowered my clip-ons, the bike really handles much better and turns into a corner much easier. This is why I don't have chicken strips and I wasn't going through the turn that fast.

RooKie

I have the same model and color SS jacket in mesh. I'm thinking about getting a new one soon since the white part on the sleeves stays looking dingy even after washing multiple times :(

Spunky99

I have the same model and color SS jacket in mesh. I'm thinking about getting a new one soon since the white part on the sleeves stays looking dingy even after washing multiple times :(
It doesn't show in the picture but the white part in the pic is stained from the dirt when I totaled out my FZ6R....It's a "Badge of Manliness".....like a scar...