FZ6R Photos

Detrich

I found this thread on the fz6-forum site... The rim tape looks like is easy to obtain and easier to install by hand-eye coordination, rather than by the applicator.

Rim tape w/ plastic application tool - Yamaha FZ6 Forums - International FZ6 Motorcycle Community Forum

I think I know what my next mod is- if you can call it a mod... kekeke :)

Here's more links for where to buy it. Only $14 not too shabby... $13 on Amazon...

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/1/5/80/28215/DPITEM/Street-Bike-Graphics-Kits-Pro-Grip-Detailing-Tape.aspx
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Pro-Grip-Wheel-Detailing-Tape/dp/B002VY0P0I/"]Amazon.com: Pro Grip Wheel Detailing Tape - Reflective Blue: Automotive[/ame]

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

travstoll

Actually rim tape is a bitch to get just right. I tried twice. Even the pre curved stuff came out crooked and wavy. To me it just doesn't look good enough to put the work into taking the wheel off to do it right.
same here, looks great in pics, I have yet to see rim tape look good up close...

JonKerr

Elite Member

MikeN02

Why buy those Trojan mirrors when you can put the R6S mirrors on for the same money, they look better, and actually work?
Heard about the R6S Mirrors for a while now and finally stopped being lazy and searched around the forums for pictures... they look nice but my main concern is drilling the second hole's position.

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

porky45

It really is that easy. They look 100 times better then stock and are actually functional.

wallerjt217

Yea trojans and they SUCK!!!!!! but look good lol
I had Trojan mirrors on my bike and after my mishap I ordered R6S mirrors and I'm glad I did cause they are awesome! I can see really well behind me not the best like the originals but a little head checking don't hurt no one

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

Pompatuse

Here's my baby, freshly washed and ready to go. I personally like the Trojan mirrors and can see just fine with them. The trick is in adjusting them right. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

DjOrchie

Just picked up my baby today!!!

Attachments

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Nice, and the white 2010 FZ6R belongs to whom? Get them on these boards if they aren't already! :D

DjOrchie

Nice, and the white 2010 FZ6R belongs to whom? Get them on these boards if they aren't already! :D
My buddy Clint, he's on here but doesn't use the site much. He prefers to listen to me go on and on about all I have learned from this site and then just ask me any questions he has, lmao! :D

JonKerr

Elite Member